My column in Teacher Magazine has been published online and will also be in the print version that is being sent out soon. You have to register to read my responses to submitted questions (maybe yours?). Access the article here.
Still treading water. Here are the items consuming my life
- The first two months of AP World needed to be completely redone.
- I’m finally getting around to revising much of my college prep world history curriculum.
- I’m focusing a lot more on student achievement and making sure students are learning.
- I’m teaching a one unit graduate-level seminar on digital video at SDSU in a couple weeks (in San Diego? There are seats left. Interested, click here).
- NECC 2007 presentations are due tomorrow.
- We are implementing a professional learning community (PLC) this year in world history.
- I’m teaching five technology integration workshops in October and November.
- Add it all together and I have to leave my classroom 12 times first semester for school-related reasons.
- The Padres made the playoffs, and might actually advance 🙂
- The lawn needs mowed.
- Life at home is particularly crazy…. perhaps more on that soon.
In other words, I will be back, but blogging is last on the priority list. I still need to fine tune what I’m teaching today.